slochamber.org | August 15, 2016 –
School board member and former Deputy District Attorney, Jordan Cunningham, has earned endorsements from colleagues on the Templeton Unified School Board as well as a significant number of local educators in his campaign for Assembly. Some of the educators supporting his campaign, include:
- Peter J. Sysak, Trustee, Cuesta College
- Angela Mitchell, Trustee, Cuesta College
- Gaye Galvan, former Trustee, SLO County Board of Education
- Shirley Sigmund, Trustee, Templeton Unified School District Board
- Katrina Merson, Trustee, Templeton Unified School District Board
- Kevin Hamers, Trustee, Templeton Unified School District Board
- David LaRue, former Trustee, Templeton Unified School District Board
- Mary Kay Mills, Trustee, Atascadero Unified School District Board
- Ray Buban, Trustee, Atascadero Unified School District Board
When asked about Cunningham, Shirley Sigmund, President of the Templeton Unified School Board said, “Jordan Cunningham is a proven and respected community leader. In his time on the school board, he has been a voice of reason. Sacramento could use someone like Jordan.”
As a Central Coast native, Cunningham has worked in a variety of capacities in an effort to strengthen the community that he has always been proud to call home. From former Deputy District Attorney and President of the Central Coast Taxpayers Association, to local youth mentor and school board member, Jordan has fought for crime victims, stood up for taxpayers, and enhanced educational opportunities for students.
“Jordan is an asset on the school board. He puts kids first in every decision. I have seen it firsthand. He will do the same in the state Assembly.” – Kevin Hamers
Jordan Cunningham is a committed husband, father of four, and co-founder of the Cunningham Law Group. As a member of the Assembly, he plans to address the rising crime rates on the Central Coast, scale back burdensome regulations that are driving jobs from the state, and offer common-sense reforms to return the promise of California’s public education system.
To learn more about Jordan, visit: www.JordanCunningham.org